Saturday, November 30, 2013

A winner and a big thank you...

for all your sweet comments on my blog and on the Moda Bake Shop...
If you make a Honeysweet Pinwheel quilt I would love to see it.
Join Quilt n Queen's Show and Tell Flickr group
It's a place to share your photos of any
projects you have made using my patterns.

and now for the winner...

it's number 37

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said... 37
Love the patterns, and the honeysweet fabric is gorgeous.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have a finish...my November finish for
A Lovely Year of Finishes

I started it in June or July for the HO HO HO blog hop
and in August it looked like this
...on November 28th it still looked the same...
 it was my project to finish by November 30...
and I finished Friday November 29th about 11 p.m....I squeaked it in! 
I added a piping to match the sashing...luv it!!
It is a Rag-Tag Stitchin' pattern designed by Michelle Ridgway.
I'm not quite sure what my December finish will be for 
A Lovely Year of Finishes 2013.

I have some pretty old UFO's
...I think I may pick one of them....
greater than 5 and less than 20 years old.
I have to have it posted and linked by December 7th...I can do this!!!

Happy stitching



11 comments:

  1. Big congrats to the winner and to you also for your awesome quilt on Moda Bakeshop!!! I so love the blocks made into a runner! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your stitchery and the piping really adds some zing to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your stitchery is lovely Pauline. I love the piping. It looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Pauline! Perfect choice for the border. :) blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winner! Your project turned out really beautiful...love the addition of piping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to Collette ! Pauline that rinner is gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great runner. Love the adding of the piping. It sets it off perfectly. Your embroidery is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the stitchery and the piping just does it. Thanks for the great giveaway. Great finish for the month.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful finish! I love how you completed the frame to your stitchings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your great Moda Bake Shop post.
    Love your stitcheries and your beautiful stitching for your finish.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic finished project! Love the stitchings, and the piping in the binding is the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete