Wednesday, November 6, 2013

November Goal...A Lovely Year of Finishes..

I've been thinking about this for a few days now...
I have 2 more projects I would like to finish in November
one is an embroidery project 
using a Bird Brain Design pattern
designed by Robin Kingsley.
I found it in a book called little birds.
There are 26 handmade bird projects to sew, stitch, and quilt.
You can buy the book at Bird Brain Designs.
The other one is a project I started in July
and since August it remains unfinished.
It is a Rag-Tag Stitchin' pattern designed by Michelle Ridgway.
It will be a perfect finish for the holidays.
I'm making mine into a table runner,
Michelle's pattern has it as a wall hanging...luv it too.

OK decision is made...my project for 'A Lovely Year of Finishes'
for November is the table runner.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

There is another Blog Hop starting today
'For the Boys'
hosted by Mdm Samm at Sew We Quilt and 
Amy at Sew Incredibly Crazy 

Please visit the talented ladies who are sure to inspire us today!
November 6th
Quilt Doodle Designs

You can check out all the FOR THE BOYS
projects on

All Blog HOP Creations found HERE!

Happy stitching

10 comments:

  1. Good luck with your finishes!! And have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both stitcheries, especially the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For some reason that table runner made me want to make myself a nice hot mug of hot chocolate! LOL!!!! It be a wonderful addition to your holiday decorations!
    val from myplvl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of those are too cute ! Makes me want to do some too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love finishes and I love birdbrain...oh and I love that you finished a birdbrain project!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck, I know you can do it and have fun! Love the bird houses, you always find the cutest patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That table runner is so cute. I think I need to make one. You do the cutest things.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it as a tablerunner. The other little birdie stitchery is also very cute. Thanks Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the Table Runner and its easier to get done in time for the holidays.. But I like the Birdie one also.Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that rag-tag pattern Pauline - I've been working on Twas The Night Before Christmas for at least three years now! But I'm almost finished and I'll be so glad. Of course then I'll have to figure out how to get those four panels together with the pieced blocks. :) I did notice one of the panels I finished has a yellow spot on it and I have no idea what it is. Any suggestions for washing it? I'd really like to wash it before I finish the quilt in case I can't get it out. Not sure what I'll do if that happens but I'll figure something out. blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete