Sunday, February 19, 2012

I have a winner but first a big....

...thank you to every one who took the time to leave me a comment.  
I have read all the comments on Sew We Quilt and here on my blog.....
and also a big thank you to Cori at Crazyquiltgirl fabric shop 
for providing 
the Moda Always and Forever Charm Pack by Deb Strain
you make my heart sing...(o:

Drum roll please and the winner is 
#49 Michele

Michele said... 49

Thanks for offering another giveaway opportunity. Something about me? Well I have constantly cold feet from Oct through April and so I wear 2 pairs of socks and have my feet in slippers while home every day.

I have sent Michele an email and she was quick to respond.
  She said...
Wow! Thank you sew much! That is very exciting. The pot holders are almost too pretty to use especially since my hubby always gets mine filthy right after I take them out of the washer. 
You just made my day.
                          

I have been sewing a bit lately....working on my PHD's

I've gone from this... 

P1210528

to this....

Cinnamon and Cocoa by Bunny Hill Designs


If you would like to make your own table runner you can get the pattern at 
Bunny Hill Designs
I just checked and Anne has it on her website.


There  is still time to make it before Easter....


hugs and happy stitching    





13 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I just love your redwork. You have so much talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is pretty cool my mom loves rabbits and would just love it.

    http://richardquilts.blogspot.com
    Stop by for my quilt givaway to guess my babys b-day and weight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure hope you pre-washed all that red before sewing it together. I would hate for your beautiful work to turn pink. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your runner. Now I want to do one. I love the red. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winner. Love your table runner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG is that ever cute!!! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How nice of Cori from CrazyQuiltGirl fabric shop to donate to the giveaway. Happy Day for Michele.

    Pretty red embroideries, Pauline =)

    hugZ,
    annie
    anniesrubyslipperz.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great runner! Great inspiration! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. congratulations to the winner, and your rabbit runner is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes it was a really happy day for me. Thank you again for having the giveaway and for picking me to win. Now I'm off to surf to find the perfect pattern to use that charm pack on.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do like the borders you have added to your Bunny table Runner. Looking great!

    ReplyDelete