Monday, January 5, 2015

January 2015: Lovely Year of Finishes ~ Goal Setting Party

Thank you Melissa and Shanna for hosting ALYoF for 2015.
My  January 2015 goal setting is to finish this 30's quilt...
it has been a flimsy since July...
It measures 54" x 54"
It may look familar to you as it is similar to  
my June 2014 finish for ALYoF...
same block, same 30's fabrics.

This one measures 58.5" x  81"
I do love a 30's quilt!!

I'm linking up with Melissa and Shanna 
at SewBitterSweet Designs and Fiber of All Sorts.

Happy Stitching


5 comments:

  1. drats...I read your post now I must finish a UFO with almost the identical fabrics from.....the 90's???? yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is lovely. Good luck with the finish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a very big and beautiful project. The multiple colors of the design are sure to catch people's eyes. Generally, I like to work on small projects but I can imagine, it would have been fun for you working on this project. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the quilt they are so pretty. I love the repro fabrics you used.

    ReplyDelete