Thursday, July 31, 2014

A Lovely Year of Finishes...July goal

As usual I am posting at the last minute.
My July goal was to embroidery four blocks from
Bird Brain Designs pattern #490.  I did finish the four and kept stitching
and I now have all eight stitched.
I'm not sure how I am going to set the blocks yet.
I know it will be a different layout from the original pattern.
Hop on over to Sew BitterSweet Designs or to Fiber of all Sorts
and check out the other July finishes.

That is about all I've done for the last 3 weeks.
I am still fighting a nasty virus...into week 4 now.
I've gone to the Dr's twice.  
She gave me some pretty potent Rx's...yesterday.
She said I have a severe muscle strain..probably from coughing so much.  
She could not see any cracked ribs from the x-rays
and the chest x-ray was clear...that is good news!!

I took one of the muscle relaxant before I went to bed, and I slept 11 hours.
It was the best I've slept in 3 weeks.

I have a giveaway on my blog and if you would like to enter it
head on over HERE to leave your comment.
I am extending the giveaway until Wednesday August 6th.
I am soooo behind getting ready to go to Canada.

We are traveling tomorrow
...going to Canada for a wedding on Saturday.
I just hope I can do it...the Dr advised against it.
We will travel 4 hours tomorrow and 
another 4-1/2 hours on Saturday morning.
I just know I will not be drinking and dancing.

Have a great weekend everyone!!!
I'll be back on Wednesday with a winner.








10 comments:

  1. Oh! My Mom had that nasty cold/virus too. Drink lots of water and good luck traveling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are my hero when it comes to stitching. Just beautiful! You poor thing, take it easy and be safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get well soon and havve a good trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you finally get to feeling better! One of my friends at work has this same thing and she is on week 8! Two more are just starting with it. Take it easy while you are in Canada. LOVE those cats!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute stitchings...alll those cats...lol adorable..here is to healthier days lol safe tracels

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Pauline, I am so sorry you are still feeling rotten....and yet your little hands keep stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Feel better quickly Pauline! Your embroidery work is wonderful! Very cute patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry to hear you are still not back to 100%. What a shame with your trip coming up. I do hope you feel some improvement very soon.
    Your embroideries are gorgeous. And the design is lovely. Good luck sorting out a layout for them.
    I hope your trip goes well and you enjoy your time in Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sorry that you are still sick. Hope you get better soon. Enjoy the wedding (if you can)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Be very careful Pauline - you don't want a setback! blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete