Thursday, July 21, 2011

Winner, winner and

.......I was a little sad when I went to bed last night
...it was about 11:15 pm....
and I had 297 followers....3 short of 300
and this morning......I had one late commenter after midnight
and only 296 followers.....)o:
I'm so sorry someone decided to part ways....
it's not the first time I've lost followers 
but I hope they decide to come back soon....

and now for the winner of the fat quarter bundle of Lily and Will II

 Linda..........said

Happy Blogging Birthday! Yes, I follow and I love Cori's shop.
I always find such good deals there. 
My fave line is Grace! Love it!!

I have sent Linda an email.....

 Keep cool.........
I'm not sure how hot it got today but at 6:30 p.m. it was 102 F in Canton MI
and it felt like 116...

happy hugs




12 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner! Stay cool - I had to stop on the way home from dinner, spotted a Bel Air Golf Cart for sale and had to take a pic of it with my phone, oh golly do I want it. It was so neat, that I didn't even mind baking in the sun to snap a pic, lol. But boy did I wilt fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you keep cool. It is also sweltering here in Texas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winner!

    I too feel a little, I don't know what word to use, when I lose a follower - I wonder why that is? Maybe I'm just to sensitive? or just a fruit loop? Anyhoo, I just want you to know that I enjoy your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would join again so you could have 300 followers but I already belong and LOVE your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky Linda! Congratulations!
    Pauline, it must be hot for you there because it has made the news over here. That only happens when it is really out of the ordinary. Times like this you wish you could climb in the refrigerator!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pauline,

    Congratulations to the winner - very lucky lady.

    I, too, feel sad when I lose a follower so I know how you feel. I am certain many people feel the same way. We are sensitive - and that is a good thing, because it makes us sensitive to the feelings of others.

    Heaps of Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to the winner. Can I follow twice to get you to that magic number?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much again, Pauline!!! Like I said, "you are my go to girl for bindings!!" Not sure why followers drop off. I always feel a little jilted when I lose one too. :-)

    Have fun this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats to the winners and don't be sad...blogger is more likely at fault here..you never lose followers really you don't...if some bloggers have too many blogs they follow, blogger won't let them follow any more...and some disappear from their reader...they eventually come back... it happens all the time....they show up on your stats...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lucky Linda, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pauline.
    I had the same thing...I was a little saddened too...but the next day, I was back up plus one ...
    I love your blog and AM NOT GOING ANYWHERE!!!!

    ReplyDelete