Thursday, August 18, 2011

and we have not 1 but 2 winners.............

Diane H  on August 4th wrote

Thanks for a chance - love Meg's patterns. Trim the Tree would be great to stitch. I am a follower.

and also on August 4th Paul wrote

My wife LOVES snowmen so that "trim the Tree" pattern would be a big hit with her!

I used to follow NASCAR religiously... Then they introduced restrictor plates and I stopped watching. I went to Daryl Waltrip's house every Tuesday for 3 years for a bible study. During the racing season he would make it to about half of the studies, but in the off-season he was there almost every week. Darryl is on neat guy, then again, most of them were back in the day, now it's just too commercial.

And please thank Charles for me. I enjoy my freedom every day and those out there on the front lines of wars and battles make that possible and I like to say Thanks to every single one of them I meet.

Thanks for the opportunity to win!
Paul


Diane H and Paul please email me your snail mail address and I will get the 'Trim the Tree' pattern in the mail.  Thank you everyone for following my blog .....reading your comments make my heart sing!!

My computer is still sickkkkkkkkkkkkkk and I'm still not liking DH's laptop.......I'm not likely to be posting much.......they might be short and sweet but I promise I will be back soon......please don't leave me......I'm planning another giveaway on the 14th of September......a Halloween giveaway.....I will be checking emails.......... just not as often.


night all




6 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo!! I am a lucky man this week! I won some fabric from Madame Samm earlier this week too.

    Thanks so Much Pauline!

    Paul
    www.OutnumberedQuilter.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winners. Fantastic giveaway.

    Pauline,

    Don't give up - computers can be difficult. And laptops - well, let's just say they are very different.

    Of course there is always the option of throwing it out into the backyard. (o: Trust me, I have thought about that many times, and following the computer - the sewing machine.

    Just breathe.....

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, Pauline. I can't wait to start stitchin'!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrat's to the lucky winners! Thank you for the fun!~ good luck with your computer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwwhhhh, still sick??? I am so glad you have hubby's laptop!!!

    Congrats to your WINNERS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations to the winners!!

    ReplyDelete