Monday, September 30, 2013

My heart is singing...

Doesn't it just make your heart sing when you see one of your sewing projects 
featured on someone else's blog?

Allyson at The Quilted Castle loved my idea of my message board.
She was featuring Moda's Mama Said Sew by Sweetwater fabrics.

My  friend Christa emailed me that she had seen my 
Charmed Message Board on The Quilted Castle blog.
Well to my surprise...this is what Allyson wrote.

Last but not least we found a sweet little Charmed Message Board pattern.  I love this idea! They made this one using a Mama Said Sew Charm Pack and some yardage, along with a fat quarter of chalk cloth. This recipe is listed as a “120-Minute Gift” – so easy, affordable and quick! Perfect combo for a handmade gift idea.
Yes my heart is singing. 
Look what is on the shelves at Crazyquiltgirl Fabric Shop!
If you love the Ghastlies by Alexander Henry
you can find 29 of the Ghastlie fabrics...including the new Christmas prints
The Ghastlies A Ghastlie Holiday Blood Red 
This one is called A Ghastlie Holiday in the Blood Red color.
It also comes in Smoke, Mauve, and Green colors.
This is just the coolest print....It is selling fast!!
It is the perfect fabric for the Wicked Blog Hop.
Wicked Wendy is on her broom!!
I'll be flying on my broom with all the other blog hoppers
October 22 - 31!

This will be the last blog posting for my September's giveaway.
I will post the winner tomorrow.

see you on Tuesday October 1st.
happy stitching

8 comments:

  1. Pauline I thought about you yesterday...and your message board. :). I have the one I won on your blog hanging on the door into my sewing room so it's the first thing I see when I go in. I love it there! Blessings, Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! How lovely to see your wonderful ideas being shared and used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome! Loved seeing it the first time, and so happy it has been recognized elsewhere. Yay you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is really cute, and how nice to have it featured on another blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that Ghastlie fabric! I like you message board. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pauline I love my message board that I won from your blog and it hangs in my kitchen. I have been thinking of making some for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the message board with the Mama Said Sew collection.....it would look wonderful in my kitchen. I really need to make one! Thank you for sharing! anglanouette at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sew cool that someone else featured your project. It is a cute little chalkboard.

    ReplyDelete