Monday, December 17, 2012

Day 11 of Books for Women by Women

It is day 11 already and 
Linda Cohen is the guest author at Sew We Quilt.

Thank you to Linda, Mme Samm and to all the generous sponsors
for making this month so special.

...make someone's day a happy one
with a small act of kindness...
Thank you Karen...your special delivery warmed my heart.

Remember to leave a sweet comment
at Sew We Quilt, you could win today's book
...there may even be another giveaway
You just never know what Mme Samm is up to...Ü

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you every feel you are like the hamster running on it's wheel
and getting nowhere.  That would be me!!
That is how I've been feeling the whole month of December.
I would have sworn
I had another weekend before I head to Canada for the holidays.
Where has this month gone???



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A huge thank you to everyone who left me sweet comments
on my Holiday Lane posting.
Sorry I'm so late announcing the winner...
Carol was the lucky one.
She won the $25.00 gift certificate from Crazyquiltgirl Fabric Shop.
Carol was quick to go shopping and her package has been mailed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last week I hosted the Christmas get together
 for the Wednesday night quilting group.
It was a small group, we had lots of good food 
and a white elephant gift exchange.
I love my gift....thank you Ann...Ü


It was a fun time.
Sorry no other pictures...
I don't think Mama Spark took any pictures either, 
and that is so unlike her.


hugs and happy stitching







No comments:

Post a Comment