Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I'm freaking out....


....IT HAPPENED WHILE I WAS SLEEPING!!!

Last week many bloggers have complained about the new Blogger format.

Mine didn't change until today!!
and let me tell you...Mr. Blogger...you couldn't have picked a worse day.

Today I have to finish my posting for Mme Samm's Springtime Blog Hop
I have a Dr. appointment and other commitments.
I'm sure you all know that my computer and I are not compatible....
HE stresses me out big time.
Yes my computer is a HE....only a HE can do this to me.
It always takes me forever to write my posts...
like hours and hours, now it will take me days.

Well I figured out how to post a picture...yippee, so far so good!!!


I would like to share with you a piece of artwork I received from my DGD1...
...she was 3 or 4 years old
and it brought happy tears to my eyes when I opened it Christmas morning years ago.

Wish me luck with my posting tomorrow, I'm off to get ready for the Dr....lucky me!!!
...by the way...I won't be buying my lottery ticket today.

I can do this, I can do this, I can do this!!!

hugs and happy stitching

Pauline


8 comments:

  1. Yes you can...it is adding wrinkles to your brain...just think of it as a blog suduko!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The artwork is so gorgeous!!
    Good luck with Blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew it would change, SO I decided not to fight the power nad changed mine up a few weeks back,. I have had no problems with it, I actually think that the 'scheduled' posts are easier with the new format!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mantra at times "I hate computers ...I hate computers..." At least you "seam" to be able to overcome adversity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOU CAN do it!!! You can...YOU CAN!

    Cute picture...those special artworks from grandkids are the best!

    hugZ,
    annie

    ReplyDelete
  6. gentle reminder and yes you can do it...need help let me know lol...
    midnight ok...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your coffe memo board table topper, what an original idea. Thank you for sharing your quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish that blogger knew the quote "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" I liked it much better before they changed it.

    ReplyDelete