Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A FREE Cute Cute Stitchery Pattern....

.....Lesley Boost is the talented designer, she lives in Spain and her
blog is sewhappyme.

If you like embroidery, red work and Christmas
you are going to luv this free 8 week SEWaLONG!

The first block is posted and will be on the website for only 2 weeks.
Get it while you can....when it is gone it is gone.

The next seven blocks will be posted on Fridays for only one week
and then gone until November when the complete pattern
will be available for purchase in Lesley's Pattern Shop.
Click the Christmas sewalong button at the top of my side bar or better yet
add the button to your blog and spread the word.....(o:

***************************

Mama Spark is celebrating her 900th post
with a giveaway!
Go visit my friend and enter her giveaway!!

It CLOSED Friday September 30th.
If you are the winner you may want to use this free pattern.
Click HERE to view....first row....fifth quilt from the left.....
the pattern is a quick and easy one.
It would make a great donation quilt for the 100 Quilts for Kids Campaign.

********************
.... here's a sneak peak of what's coming to my blog in the near future....

Heather Ross Mendicino

My giveaway is on my previous post.
Closed Wednesday October 5th.

happy hugs






5 comments:

  1. That quilting is amazing! I look forward to seeing the entire creation :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great and beautiful sneak peak!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. I think the stitcheries in the swag look great. Great idea with Christmas coming up.
    I can't wait to see what you have been doing with your quilting. Your sneak peek looks wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the quilting on your quilt. Mermaids. Who knew!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew! I love that mermaid quilting AND I have seen the entire quilt. You are all in for a TREAT!! It's just gorgeous! Thanks for the shout out too!

    ReplyDelete