Monday, March 3, 2014

A new website...at least to me it is new...

My Honeysweet Pinwheel quilt was featured on the Moda Bakeshop 
on November 19, 2013
and it caught someone's attention.
Was it you??
Last week, to my surprise,
I was featured on the Free Quilt Patterns website.
It is a new website to me...
it has been around since 2007 and is managed in Utah.
If you would like to make this quilt using the same fabrics...
Honeysweet
by Johanna Figueroa, Fig Tree and Co for Moda
Corinna has the charm packs available at her shop.
Crazyquiltgirl Fabric Shop
Great prices...
Great customer service.

There is a Ruffles blog hop starting on Wednesday  March 5th

Mdm Samm of Sew We Quilt is the creator
and Amy at Sew Incredibly Crazy has been
amazing at keeping us organized.
...two awesome cheerleaders!!

Ruffling on March 5th are...

Missouri Mel

I'll be showing you my ruffles on Thursday March 6th.
I hope you come and visit me. 


Happy stitching



8 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! What a wonderful surprise...I have not heard of them either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice to discover that, Pauline! It's a wonderful design and deserves the attention!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is cool. We all knew you are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! It is a scrumptiously sweet quilt pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They certainly have good taste!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your "recipe" being in the Bakeshop!!!! It is beautiful. I have not heard of the website either. I'll have to go look now. I'll have to cheer you ladies on with your ruffles. In February at my quilt guild, our speaker spoke about her foot fetish. It was about the feet for her sewing machine. She only had time to talk about a couple of them. The first one was the ruffler foot. Now, I want one. I know they are expensive. A good friend has one for her machine and it's cheaper to make a trip to her house and have a good time and either use her machine or let her make the ruffles for me if I want to go the machine route. We had such a great time with her, many of us ask to have her back for either a workshop and/or a longer presentation. She is an accounting professor at one of our state university. I was telling my brother about it. He commented that he didn't think accountants have much of a sense of humor. I told him that could be said about folks in every profession. I knew he was just kidding. The speaker was just delightful. She picked up things from some of us in quick blurbs we did and make reference to them in her presentation. Now, that you have inspired me - I am off to look at the website. Again, congrats.

    ReplyDelete