Tuesday, March 4, 2014

What is your Superpower Blog Hop...sign up today

Come on and join in the fun and share your super power...


I will be cheering this hop.

To join the Superpower Blog Hop...
please send me an email to quiltnqueen@att.net 
in the subject line include....I have a superpower!

I will need: 
 
your name
your email
your blog URL
and your blog name
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

See the detailed Blog Hop Guidelines 
at Sew We Quilt

1. CREATE a project and reveal your SUPERPOWER.
YOU can embroidery, cross stitch, chicken scratch
as long as somewhere you have revealed your SUPERPOWER

2. BE a cheerleader to all those who participate.

3. Please turn off your word verification the day of your post.

4. Be sure to add your post at midnight EST. 

5. Please ADD everyone including YOUR blog on your post that day.

6. Add the button to your blog so everyone will note your 
superpower will be revealed soon! 
 
DMC will be our sponsor
as well as Michael Miller.

Happy stitching




2 comments:

  1. I have my thread, needles and fabric, I am sew ready to announce my Superpower to the world (insert silly laugh)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still thinking of what superpower I have, but I'm excited to play!

    ReplyDelete