Friday, March 7, 2014

My ALYOF for goal for March

The month of March is going to be a busy month for me.
I've decided...
I'm not going to put too much pressure on myself this month
I don't want any anxiety attacks!!
This quilt top has been a flimsy for about 4 maybe 5 years.
It is time to get it quilted and ready to donate.
My March goal is to have this quilt top...quilted and bound.

Thank you 
Shanna of Fiber of All Sorts
and
Melissa of Sew BitterSweet Designs
for helping me finish some UFO's

I'm linking up to the March ALYOF Goal Setting Linky Party.

Please stop by my previous post and

check out my Think Ruffles Blog Hop posting
and enter my giveaway....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Think Ruffles Blog Hop...Day 3 schedule


March 7th




Happy stitching


5 comments:

  1. Oh that is a great goal. I look forward to seeing the finished quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A smart and sensible goal! And a lovely quilt, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. perfect goal...I too will look forward to your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, time to get it quilted and donated! You'll get it done!

    ReplyDelete