Saturday, March 22, 2014

Hands2Help Charity Quilt Challenge

(Quilts I donated to Happy Chemo last year)

It's that time of year for the annual
hosted by Sarah of Confessions of A Fabric Addict.
Confessions Of A Fabric Addict
I participated last year and will be joining in again.
Last year I donated 2 quilts to HAPPY CHEMO and I will donate 3 for sure this year
...probably 1 to each charity.
If Hand2Help Charity Quilt Challenge is new to you,
you can read all about it in detail at Confessions of A Fabric Addict.

Brighten someone's day and donate a 'comfort' quilt.
Choose your organization from the H2H featured charities
or if you are an international quilter...
you can choose a local charitable group to give your quilt to!!







5 comments:

suemac said...

I only did one quilt for Happy Chemo last year. I think I am donating two this year.

Sue Niven said...

Love it!

Karen said...

This is a great idea. Good luck!

Carla said...

I'm signed up and so excited to participate. I'm going for 3 this year, too. I only sent one last year and would love to do one for each charity. It's so fun to give...

Blogger said...

Bluehost is ultimately one of the best hosting company for any hosting services you might need.

Post a Comment