Saturday, February 27, 2016

Yes, yes, yes 3 finishes....edited

It has been a good month for finishes... 
three Tammy Bags 
three collapsible thread catchers
 and three needle keepers.
I promised a friend I would make her a Tammy with 30's fabrics. 
I cut all the pieces to make 3 bags,
3 needle keepers and 3 thread catchers.
...hoping I would be able to finish 2 by the end of February.
I gave myself a pat on the back after finishing the 3rd one!!

I used Kona Snow for the embroidered fronts for all three bags.
This teal fabric was made using Hope Chest-Penny Rose by Riley Blake.
  The fabric for the blue one is from the Snippets line by Sandy Klop.
It was a Moda fabric that came out around 2008.
   For the third bag I chose the initial M.  
So cute with the bird sitting on her nest atop the M 
with the wee heart in her beak.
The inside of all the bags were made with 
Hope Chest Yellow Pindot - Penny Rose by Riley Blake.

The Tammy Bag was designed by Mdm Samm.
The Stitchery Alphabet was designed by Michelle Ridgway.

I'm linking up to 

Super Mom - No Cape's Stitchery Party # 45
to 
Crazy Mom Quilts...Finish it up Friday Party
and to
Red Letter Quilts...One Monthly Goal


Happy Stitching

No comments:

Post a Comment