Monday, October 21, 2013

The Wicked Blog Hop is here...


Thank you to Mdm Samm at Sew We Quilt and to
Wicked Wendy at Why Knot Kwilt?
We all appreciated all the hard work you do
to make the blog hops sEw much fun!!


I will be sharing my Halloween treats this Friday...
before then make sure you visit all the talented ladies...
I know you will find lots of Halloween treats!!

Tuesday, October 22nd

The Nosy Pepper

Wednesday, October 23rd

Becki hosted by Why-Knot-Kwilt
Bumbleberry Stitches
Rose Creations

Thursday, October 24th


Friday, October 25th

Quilt n Queen
  
Monday, October 28th

Pink's Sweet Treats
How Art You?
I Piece 2-Mary
Tuesday, October 29th

The Quilting Queen Online Blog

Wednesday, October 30th


Thursday, October 31st

DreamWeaver's Quilts  
Why-Knot-Kwilt
Just Let Me Quilt
Sew We Quilt

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Remember this quilt...


It was finished mid September
and someone will win it on November 16
at the GAAQG meeting 
All proceeds go to Safe House.
It is one of three quilts that will be won.
Great job with the scalloped binding Christa!!
Guess what...we are making another one for next year.



Happy Haunting


7 comments:

  1. Haunting beautiful if you ask me...love those scalloped edges...you are such a lovely lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those edges!! I hope you make alot of money on it for a great cause.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All those blues are gorgeous and I love the scalloped binding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is really lovely and I so love the blues. The scalloped binding is a beautiful finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That scalloped edging really sets that quilt off. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way the quilt has turned out and I agree that the scalloped borders look great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like how the curves of the scalloped border contrast with all the angles in the quilt blocks.

    ReplyDelete