Thursday, October 27, 2011

Ghastlie Blog Hop Day 4 and more THRIFT SHOP FINDS...

Make sure you go and visit
the 5 Ghastlie bloggers today...

...and remember to leave a comment at


Ms Sharon Ghastlie's,


Ms. Selina Ghastlie's,


todays grand prize winner will get...

Creative Grid's top 3 rulers....

************
...a few weeks ago we (DH and I) went on a road trip to
South Lyon MI, went to the Fall Fair and
stopped in a thrift shop
'Green' tag items were $1.00 each if you bought 5 items.
After struggling to find the 5th item I settled for ....
PA020075

All this for $5.00 what a deal!!!!!!!!!
happy haunting hugs




7 comments:

  1. I like the Ghastlie little girl and stayed up last night when the ladies posted to comment. Nice Finds there. I've run out of shelves for little trinkets. I filled them up with pictures of my Grandchildren that I need to get sewing for...only 59 more days til you know what.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure wish I could find a second hand shop like that - I love to re-purpose and re-use. Prudence sure is special up there. Judy C Ghastlie

    ReplyDelete
  3. great finds! =)

    hugZ,
    annie
    rubyslipperz106.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you are having too much fun in these thrift shops!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really need to go thrifting with you! I did find two ladderback chairs this week at the Habitat store for $10 apiece - a steal. :) blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  6. please add your sistahs links
    to your post on your day)
    and please send in your winner's
    name by 10:oo pm EST the day
    you post.
    ( see you tomorrow wink)

    ReplyDelete
  7. McDonalds Corners Reuse center is just a bout as good.
    Bonnie Gay

    ReplyDelete