Thursday, October 6, 2011

......and the winner is

JCinNC...she wrote

"I am a devoted follower of both sites and my favorite designs - Scarecrow in Wheelbarrow and Americana Celebration. Thank you for this wonderful opportunity to win this Christmas runner. Just beautiful. Judy C in NC"

I have emailed JCinNC......

.......lookie what I have finished stitching...........

Scarecrow in Wheelbarrow by Bird Brain


Scarecrow in Wheelbarrow

Bird Brain Designs has the pattern, perle cotton,
even the pre-printed design on Fabri-solvy so you don't have to trace the pattern.
Go for a visit.....
I hear there is a new table runner pattern coming soon
....it's a winter one.....I'm hoping snowmen....(o:

happy hugs





7 comments:

  1. Your stitchery looks amazing. Just love the Bird Brain patterns. Congrats to the lucky winner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to JC! I love your scarecrow!! Just perfect. Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your stitchery! Congratulations to the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your stitchery,beautiful.Congratulations to the winner!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky Judy ! Congratulations.
    Your Bird Brain stitchery looks fabulous, Pauline. They are perfect harvest colours. And, as always, your stitches are divine. Did you stitch this one in perle or stranded cotton?

    ReplyDelete