Friday, September 4, 2015

More Embroidery and Crocheted edgings...

The embroidery was completed on some tea towels a long time ago.
They were tucked away in a box just waiting for the crocheted edgings.
Crocheting the edgings really don't take long to...not sure why I procrastinate.
Love all three!!
The apple pie is a free design from Kaaren at The Painted Quilt.
It was one of her First Friday Freebie patterns back in 2010.

The cute rabbit tea towels are Aunt Martha's iron transfers, pattern #3828.
They are available at Colonial Patterns, Inc.


I'm linking up to Finish it up Friday at Crazy Mom Quilts
and to Stitchery Link Party # 21 at Super Mom - No Cape

Have a wonderful weekend!!

Happy stitching!!

8 comments:

  1. Those bunnies are so cute, Pauline. Your towels look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These towels are delightful. They look so sweet. And I do like the props you have used for the photo shoot.
    Yes, why do we put off the simplest things like the crochet edges?? Probably too many other things we want to do..

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute. I love your bunnies. Your work is beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your embroidery is beautiful! I am so happy to see it coming back as younger women take it up. It would be so sad to see it die.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all three of the tea towels too... especially the bunnies! They are adorable. The crocheted edging really finishes the tea towels off nicely.

    Thanks so much for linking up to last week's Stitchery Link Party and for the link back. Aloha hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can we get a tutorial on how to do the crocheted edging? I have always wanted to learn how. Your towels are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love, love, love embroidered tea towels and with edging - well that's icing on the cake! blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pauline, Everything is so cute! Thanks for the links. I am trying to add a little embroidery to my life. I am with Mama Spark can you point us in the direction to find out how to do the crochet edging? Also did you use flour sack towels? Thank you. Janita

    ReplyDelete