Friday, September 25, 2015

A couple of finishes...

...a few more tea towels
using Bird Brain Designs pattern #541
Fresh Picked Tea Towels
...some fresh picked juicy cherries
and yummy apples.
I consider myself a beginner when it comes to crocheting
...it has to be easy.
I did a Google search...tea towel crocheted edgings.
There are lots of free edgings...some pretty easy ones...
and still I had to rip many stitches...I know how to do the basic stitches
just have trouble counting to 4.

I'm linking to 
I'm linking up to Finish it up Friday at Crazy Mom Quilts
and to Stitchery Link Party # 24 at Super Mom - No Cape


Have a wonderful weekend!!
Happy stitching!!



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful stitcheries - you have a lot of patience and your work is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous stitching and the crocheting looks much better than anything I can do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the towel. Would you show the back, please? I am curious as to whether or not you have an interfacing or anything hiding the stitches from the back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your clothes pin bag is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. and these are adorable..yum yum x

    ReplyDelete