Saturday, October 10, 2015

A few finishes

In July, I started the embroidery for another Tammy bag.
I finally finished it this week along with a collapsible thread catcher.
The stitching is a Bird Brain Designs pattern.
It is a free pattern at Lecien.
I'm loving those dots...a needle keeper will complete this sewing kit.
The tea towel with the machine embroidered poinsettia
was given to me by a friend...I was cleaning out my linen closet and
thought it was the perfect towel for a little crocheted edging.
I love it!!

I'm linking to 
Finish it up Friday at Crazy Mom Quilts
and to Stitchery Link Party # 26 at Super Mom - No Cape


Have a wonderful weekend!!
Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian friends and family!!

4 comments:

  1. I adore your Tammy bag with the beautiful embroidery. Thank you for sharing the link to Lecien for the pattern. Creative Sewing Bliss...

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always your stitching is superb. You do make such lovely things. I know, as I am enjoying the presents you made for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really have been good with catching up on UFOs. Love the red and white theme.

    ReplyDelete