Tuesday, April 7, 2015

A Lovely Year of Finishes April goal...

My Cinnamon and Cocoa table runner is quilted
but still has no binding...

...my April goal is to finish the binding...
and because this should be a quick finish as soon as
I decide on the fabric I am also adding to my April goal.
I have a couple of batik quilts I want to make,
I have the fabrics pressed
ready to start cutting and decided on 2 patterns.
My goal is to have the fabrics cut for at least one of the quilts.
I will be cutting Zen first.

We have had a lot of company visiting from Canada since mid March.
The weeks have been very busy.

I'm linking to April's goal setting party for

hosted by Shanna and Melissa
#127

Happy Stitching


8 comments:

  1. I love the table runner. Your reds are so pretty. The batik quilt is going to be so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your table runner has turned out really well. Tricky decision on the binding. The fabrics you have planned for the quilt are gorgeous!
    Hope your family time has been lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the quilts you have made and the table runner is very cute!
    greetings from the Netherlands!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the table runner is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous reds for the table runner. Also love the batik fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I love those little stitched bunnies!!!!! You always do such wonderful work...I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. and I love those reds....you the binding queen...tell me why that is not done yet lol

    ReplyDelete