Thursday, February 5, 2015

February goal is set for ALYoF

My February goal is a UFO that I started in June 2012
in a class I took by the talented Edyta Sitar.

The pattern is Broken Star by Laundry Basket Quilts.
I finished the flimsy in less than a week but it still is not quilted.
The logs in the quilt were cut 1-1/2 inches...finishing at 1 inch.
The finished quilt will measure 40" x 40".
I haven't picked my backing, that is the next step...
so I can have it quilt and bound by the end of February.

I'm linking up to the February goal setting linky party
with Shanna and Melissa.

Happy Stitching



14 comments:

  1. Beautiful..can't wait to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats you have finished an awesome quilt !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. Can't wait to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That quilt is beautiful. Love how it is laid out. Great job. You should be so proud of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That quilt is beautiful. Love how it is laid out. Great job. You should be so proud of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is beautiful. It will be so happy to be a finished quilt.Looking forward to seeing the completion.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your quilt top looks gorgeous, Pauline :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous work. And such tiny logs - wow!!
    This is a perfect choice for this month!

    ReplyDelete