Sunday, August 31, 2014

It's another finish for...ALYoF

I do not know where August went but I do know it went by way too fast.
I finished my August ALYoF goal...it is always a good feeling
when you reach a goal you set for yourself.
Here is the before picture...they had been pinned for a long time.

The pins are gone and all are stitched.

I also got the Vintage Tin blocks traced onto the background fabric.
I am so glad that is finished.
I used a black Frixon pen to do the tracing...
Sorry...the pictures are not good, I'll just show you a few.



I am linking up to ALYoF - August finishing party
with Melissa and Shanna.
Thank you ladies for hosting A Lovely Year of Finishes.
I know I would not have finished these blankets
 or got the blocks traced if it wasn't for you hosting ALYoF.


7 comments:

  1. wow you did well,love those blankets they look so cuddly and warm,hope you have a lovely day.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your finishes! Looks like a lot of stitching on the horizon with your Vintage Tins blocks. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those blankets look so cuddly. It will be fun to see what you do with your vintage tins next!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blankets look wonderful and those Vintage Tin blocks are just amazing and make me want to make them, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those look like some very cozy blankets and the tracings are fabulous! My husband would like the motorcycles ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. the cuddles look just that...and your soon to be stitching...wow....these are pretty nice against your chosen fabric..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hadn't thought about using a frixon pen to trace applique patterns. Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete