Wednesday, September 19, 2012

What I've been doing....and Day 7 & 8 Dots on Dots

This is what I've been up to...
and I will be making pasta sauce by the weekend again.
There are still lots of tomatoes and I love 
the homemade flavor...no additives, no fillers,
just wholesome goodness!!
...it was pretty much an all day job yesterday.
Yummy pasta sauce and peach jam...


...it's dots dots and more dots
and here to share, 
inspire and
motivate us yesterday
September 18th
 were...
Ariane Quilts
Karen ~ Briarside Lane 

and today
September 19th
there is quilt goodness to be found when you visit....
janesfabrics
The Learning Curve~Quilts and Such
Quilt Monster in my Closet


THANK YOU 
to Madame Samm and Corrie at Quilt Taffy
for making this all happen.

hugs and happy stitching



4 comments:

  1. great looking jars! I am waiting for my tomatoes to ripen in the porch so I can start canning!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you think the tomatoes are multiplying when you are not looking? Lots get used but there always seem to be more! That's the best part of growing your own!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG it looks like you had a very productive time of it!! That jam looks delish!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Home canning is the best. I love my homemade dill pickles.

    ReplyDelete