Thursday, February 9, 2012

We have a winner.....#19

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said... 19



My favorite pattern is always the one I just finished. LOL And I almost have one of their snowman designs finished. I love the rabbits, and yes, more would be awesome! Thanks for the chance!

I have sent Sandie an email....and she is a happy stitcher.


Thank you....to every one who took the time to leave comments on my blog and comments for Robin on Bird Brain Designs.  I  reading all your comments.


This is what I am working on now.





plus this....

Scrappy Dresden Blades

will make 12 of these.

Scrappy Dresden Plate

Read all about the Bunny Hill Scrappy Plate Club....it's not too late to start your Dresden Plate quilt.

I started mine 5 days ago.....on Super Bowl Sunday and I'm liking it a lot!!


Hugs






8 comments:

  1. Congrats to Sandie. Great prize!
    Love the dresdens you are working on. I think that may be the same fabric I am using for the tumblers. What excellent taste you have!
    And I have just realised that you are sewing, not stitching! Hope you are enjoying the change!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if it is a coincidence or not but after I read your blog, I went to leave a comment on another and I had that same problem! I have been leaving comments all morning and had no problems. Very strange!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! I am still so excited! I can't settle down and decide what to get! LOL
    Love your Dresden plates!
    Have a good evening!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, dont' do this to me! I have always wanted to do a dresden plate!! I am just a little frightened by them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prideee plate! I LUV the navys and greens together. I will have to check out the "plate along".

    thanks for sharing your photos.

    hugZ,
    annie
    anniesrubyslipperz.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those look just great! I've got this fabric, too, and love the colors.

    ReplyDelete