Friday, May 6, 2011

He's the best.....

....yes he is....and 45 years later he still surprises me.......
makes me feel special.....happy and loved....
....look what was waiting for me when I came home from quilting last night.....

Mother's day flowers

he is a keeper.....

and now a little something quilt related....

a quilting friend is moving to Colorado in September and 
our quilt group is making her a 30's signature quilt....here are my 2 blocks

Pandora's 30's pink block Pandora's 30's green block

I also stitched 5 star blocks for the 'Just One Star' program....
Moda was asking for 1800 quilters to stitch just one star block and
they would make 100 quilts for the 'Quilts of Valor' program....
I hope they got a lot of blocks.
I was focusing on getting them in the mail and I forgot to take pictures.
My friend Cori has the 'Quilts of Valor' quilt kit in stock in her shop.
Click HERE if you would like to order a kit. 
The star blocks were easy fast to make.

Cori still has some Sherbet Pips yardage and a few charm packs left.....
....and lots of new pre cuts for Christmas are in stock or will be listed soon...
.....go over for a visit and check out her shop.


I'm off to bed. Nightie Night

hugs





7 comments:

  1. Hi Pauline. Lovely flowers - lucky you!!
    Great signature blocks. What a wonderful gift.
    Love the idea of the stars for the quilts of valor, too.
    Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Happy Anniversary or Happy Birthday wishes being sent to you.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh beautful flowers and blocks..you are the best...but you knew that didn't you lol..
    blessings ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. One advantage to being a man who enjoys a hobby dominated by women... I get to read about the great guys you women love.

    I get ideas, inspiration, and motivated to insure that if my wife ever decides to write a blog, she says similar things about me!!

    That is a beautiful arrangement!

    Paul
    www.OutnumberedQuilter.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You will have to ask him to give his brother-in-law lessons. You are a lucky girl. See you on the weekend.

    Marg

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary!! The blocks look great :0)

    Crispy

    ReplyDelete