Friday, March 8, 2013

I'm still smiling....and a special request at the end of my post...

...a few more pictures





Can you tell I am a very proud Nana!!!

I  may be dividing my time between making tutu's and quilting.
DH may be taking up sewing in his retirement...no laughing now 
and I'll have to limit blogging to only 23 minutes a day!!

I apologize....I have been very quiet in blogland. 
I've over committed myself again, I have to practice saying 'no'
...I still have a zillion things to get done
before we leave on vacation...just a few more sleeps.
We both really need a 'full time vacation'!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope everyone is inspired by all the Nancy Drew mystery projects...I am!!
Oh how I wish I had the time to sew up a few more projects.

I have been visiting all the Nancy Drew Mystery blogs
and the creativity by all the talented quilters is outstanding! 

My day to share is on March 14....hope you can come by for a short visit.
DH and I are heading to the AQS Quilt show in Lancaster PA.


Friday, March 8, 2013 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I've never done this before....but I luv my Holiday Lane pillow so I entered it 
Holiday Lane Pillow
hosted by Michelle Foster at the Quilting Gallery. 

I'm not asking you to vote for me....vote for the pillow you like best...
...but if you do like my Holiday Lane Pillow I would luv your vote.
Vote and leave a comment HERE and you could win a giveaway too!
Voting starts Friday afternoon March 8th and ends Monday morning March 11th.
Thanks for visiting!!

hugs and happy stitching

4 comments:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Great pics of the grankids and their recital. My girls danced one year when they were very young it was fun. Your little one has some tremendous leaps!

Linda said...

HI! WHAT A SUPER POST!
VOTING FOR THIS PILLOW WAS PRETTY EASY>IT WAS THE BEST ENTRY! THANKS FOR SHARING!

msstitcher1948@yahoo.com

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

I voted for your pillow on Monday morning. I have a friend that is headed to Lancaster, too. She left on Saturday, to spend time with friends before they go. Have fun!

Carrie P. said...

just stopped by to say congrats! I see your pillow won.

Post a Comment