Tuesday, March 5, 2013

I'm smiling, my heart is singing...and it's not quilt related....

This past weekend our youngest DGD2 performed in her first dance competition.
I wish I had been able to be there to see her,
 I can't stop smiling at these pictures!!
Oh to be 5 years old....and fearless of stage fright.

Cinderella and Prince Charming you are just the cutest!!!






I think she broke his heart in the next dance....


Photo
...and how sweet is this???




DGD1  is 10 years old
and loves to dance....and oh soooooooo talented!!
Photo

Photo
DGD1 is in the centre...
Photo
LL...thanks for the pictures...
any pictures of DGD1 ballet solo.
 She said her favorite dance was her ballet solo.

Congratulations girls...I can't wait to see you perform
in April when we come to Canada
and May when you perform in Michigan.
LP and RJ ...you are amazing dancers
KJD you are an awesome brother!!
I can't wait to get my big ((((HUGS)))))
you make Nana's heart sing!!

This is what their Mom says....and I agree!!!!
"We should all do something in our life that brings us JOY!"


hugs and happy thoughts




16 comments:

Joyce Carter said...

Hi Pauline. Your grandchildren are so adorable. They looked like they were really enjoying the dances and they look so cute in their outfits. thank you for sharing their pictures. I can tell you are One Proud Nana!

Mary said...

A proud g-ma moment even if you have to just see it in pictures. I loved the caught in action the photos.

sandra said...

Oh Pauline , how adorable and so talented for so young, I guess they would fill your heart with joy. Blessings Sandra

Christine M said...

Great photos Pauline. You must be a very proud Grandmother!

Linda said...

Grandchildren are truly one of God's GREATEST blessings!

Needled Mom said...

How beautiful!!! What a thrill it must have been to watch the talent.

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

You should be so proud - they are both amazing!

carla said...

Hi!!! Beautiful Grand children!!!! Love that they have such passion at such a young age!!!! So happy you will get to see them soon and to watch them perform will be icing on the cake!!! Thanks for sharing your joy!!!!

Carrie P. said...

Oh, my goodness! the little ones are so adorable. I know you are so proud of all your lovely dancers.

Erin @ Sew at Home Mummy said...

Oh my goodness! They are ADORABLE!!! Those moves are amazing - you must be so proud! :D

Wendy said...

What an absolute joy your pictures are and what greater joy you must feel I cannot imagine!! Wow your talented little ballerinas are amazing and thank you so much for sharing your joy! Bless you!

Madame Samm said...

she is 5 and really on the path to greatness..you can already tell..the excitement of it all is beyond thrilling..what a doll ...oh excuse me ballerina lol

Madame Samm said...

and your oldest one...ohhhh my she too has greatness spelled all over her....nothing more exciting that an excited Grand MUMM

gpc said...

My goodness, what a lovely dancer already! Being a grandma is the best job ever, and I know you are bursting with love and pride! :)

Claire said...

What amazing granddaughters you have

Vickie said...

Thank you for sharing the pictures of your very talented grandchildren.
Those anonymous things are bothering me too. If you figure out how to keep them from commenting, please let me know too.

Post a Comment